Club de Lectores de Nueva Revista «Tribu clásica. Ruta del Junco»
All fields are required
CODE OF HONOUR
As a BBVA professional and participant in the Data Science Practitioner program, I have been informed of:
• BBVA's significant investment in this program for my training and development with:
a. An estimated market cost of this program between $ 7,000 and $ 16,000 per participant,
b. A teaching team and coordinator of more than 20 professionals.
• The high demand of this project by the colleagues of the Group to access this program, with a high waiting list for future editions.
• The confidence placed in me by those responsible in my field, having been prioritized in front of other colleagues, in a global process of selection of very demanding candidates.
• The high demand of this program, both for the estimated dedication of 300 hours, and for the level of excellence required for participants to successfully overcome it.
• The autonomy and proactivity that I require, to actively participate in it in all scheduled activities, as well as to perform all the necessary procedures (meeting technical requirements of my team, reserving quiet spaces suitable to participate in virtual classrooms without Interruptions, etc.).
• The strategic alignment of this program with the transformation process of BBVA (Data-Driven Bank).
For this reason, I personally undertake to follow the following code of honor:
• I will comply with the deadlines set in the program, both in the continuous monitoring of the agenda and its contents, as well as in the established milestones and deliveries (activities, project, etc.).
• Proactively collaborate with other participants and the teaching and co-ordinating team on all program collaboration / interaction activities and sections; As well as sharing best practices or contents that it deems of interest.
• I will carry out the assigned activities and milestones with the commitment and effort required to meet the level and standards of quality and excellence required in the program.
• I will support my colleagues with a lower level of knowledge to develop in Data & Analytics, with the aim of promoting the transformation process in my field thanks to the knowledge acquired in the program and within my circumstances and possibilities.
• I will register using only one account and will not allow anyone else to use my username and / or password. I will not create a fake profile account or impersonate third parties.
• My responses to the activities, tests and tasks will be the result of my work as a participant, except in those cases where the collaboration is explicitly allowed.
• I will not facilitate or share with anyone the test solutions and / or any program activity you have.
• My participation in the debates and forums raised will be respectful and I will refrain from making comments with defamatory or threatening content; Including illegal activities or inciting others to commit such activities; Which infringes the intellectual property rights of others, including, but not limited to, copyright, trademark or trade secret; Containing obscene language or audiovisual content; That in some way damages other Users or visitors; That violates in any way the current legislation of local, autonomous, national or international application; That attacks the vulnerability of any system or network; That breaks or eludes the security measures; That interferes or affects any User, server or network, for example, by sending a virus, spam, mass messaging to any other user, to the site, services, or spaces of the courses.